BOSE NOISE CANCELLING HEADPHONES
Of all the active noise canceling headphones on the market, including Bose headphones and Beats headphones. Bose is known to be the best in noise-canceling technology. They are designed with a technology that does not allow any noise to come between the user and the music he or she is playing. The Bose headphones are on another level to the point that they have free delivery and also free after-sale services. They also have a free trial in case of any risk, and it is 30 days. The Bose headphones have the following designed features; they can be connected through the Bluetooth connection. It also has a microphone system that enables the user to communicate while on calls. It is also has a feature of controllable noise canceling, and it is designed with touch controls. It has a long battery life span of up to 20 hours. Bose headphones are designed to deliver everything the user or customer needs and also things that the user never expected to access. It is also designed with stainless steel headband, comfortable ear cups, and even voice assistants. Every product is believed to have its positives and negatives.
Pros of Bose headphones are:
• They have a collar style earbuds that offer a perfect noise canceling.
• It has long battery life.
• It is designed with having the best sound.
• It is designed in a way that it does not produce eardrum suck.
• They have a silicone tip that offers excellent earbuds decently.
• They are apple friendly and also android friendly.
• They are budget-friendly.
Cons of Bose headphones:
• Their noise-canceling is not high in quality, but they are relatively better.
• They cause uncomfortable sensation to the user.
While beat headphones are known to be a designed product of style over the sound, they are intended to be a high-quality sound product with its personality. The beat sound quality brought headphones wars: Bose vs. beats. Beats headphones are known to be prominent players in the industry. They also have their positives and negatives.
Their pros are:
• They have no fussy wires while using them.
• They are sound effects with their design of quality sounds.
• You can also move freely while listening to your music without a struggle.
Cons of beats headphones are:
• They are overpriced stated to be having a very hefty price tag that is unnecessary.
• They have a lot of bass tracks.
• They are more vulnerable and very fragile because of its cheap plastic headband.
• Their battery life is limited.
And over the headphone wars: Bose vs. beats according to me Bose quiet comfort 35 series 2 are the best headphones for a customer who needs good noise-canceling headphones but it is a personal choice.