Curved TVs have become popular in the past years. Because it is a new design, and people always want to experience new things in the market. Apart from this, it has more features that are drawing many to buy them. The curve TV has incorporated the following;
1. Reduced reflection
There is less reflection of light everywhere; this ensures that all the images. Thus a person engages with a program at feel as if it is real.
2. High contrast performance.
When watching your program, the light is concentrated on your other that scattered all over. It also caters to the rounded eyeballs as the edges ensure that the images are in a curved manner; thus, you can watch everything from where you are seated.
With curved screens, the image sharpness is increased and makes everything more precise, and the clarity increases with TV size.
4. Images exist in a 3D dimension
When watching, you will feel as if watching a live program. This is because of increased image depth that makes you see in 3D.
5. Viewing angles
The images appear tall on the side than at the center. Also, pictures on the edges are brighter compared when viewed from other designs.
• The images are apparent because the light is concentrated at you
• It has an attractive design. The curve makes it look appealing
• Viewing angle is better than others
• Immersiveness is the best
• Your seating position is under control. Since light is concentrated in a certain angle, you will have to be in a specific position
• Expensive, when compared with the other designs a curved TV needs you to revisit your budget
• Needs more lighting in your place as reflection is in one direction
The curved TV gives you that real life feeling while watching it. Its images are clear, and you get to explore your program at its best. It comes with a high budget, but it is worth it. The cons can be easily corrected. With the features of a curved screen, they are improved ones and give what other designs have failed to provide.